Below you will find the guidelines we will be using as well as the agenda for that meeting, and the proposed budget for the year.
New Meeting Guidelines
- Agenda and budget will be made accessible 7 days prior to corresponding meeting.
- Each person will have access to that meeting whitehallpta.com.
- Each person will be able to ask questions prior to the meeting at email@example.com.
- We will have a Sign Up Genius that will allow attendees to sign up to speak at our meeting, for a maximum of 2 minutes. Prior approval may be given to committee members upon request and added as “official business” per the PTA Board’s discretion.
- Agenda will be strictly followed per a timer and Meeting Moderator.
- Comment cards will be available to each meeting attendee that will be included in the Meeting Minutes.
- Meeting Minutes will be made available within 48 hours of General Meeting. Comments deemed as personal or inappropriate will be shared with the board or appropriate staff members, but will not be placed on meeting minutes.
This is the sign up genius for speaking at the meetings.