Thank you for volunteering as a Room Parent!
Room Parents are the main point of contact between Teachers, PTA, and Parents. They are responsible for helping to organize events and academic celebrations during the school year. You are not alone though; you will receive support from the other parents in your classroom.
Here you will find all the documents needed to help you throughout the year. If you have any questions please contact LaToya Britton at email@example.com
Room Parent Roles Responsibilities
- Facilitate communication between classroom parents, teacher, and PTA.
- Plan classroom parties and activities.
- Collect and manage a class donation of money to be used throughout the year for parties/events.
- Coordinate special classroom coverage as needed by the teacher.
Grade Level Coordinator Responsibilities
- Review and maintain grade level notebook
- Meet/introduce yourself to your Teacher Lead
- Coordinate class parties
- Stay in budget
- Manage grade-level budget
Teacher Wish List
Find your teacher's wish list of items.
Room Parent Directory
Complete list of lead room parent for each classroom.